Real Time Payment Systems
Real Time Payment Systems are funds transfer systems where transfer of money or securities takes place from one bank to another on a “real-time” basis. Settlement in “real-time” means that payment transaction does not require any waiting period.
Recently there have been a significant number of deployments of Real Time Payment Systems globally and CPT’s Real Time Payment resources are recognised as industry experts and have provided thought leadership and global payment experience representing clients at several Industry working groups including Industry Testing Management Groups, Basic Infrastructure/Real Time Hub Acceptance Testing Groups, Test Coordination and Operational Forums and Non-Functional Testing Groups.
CPT is able to offer the following Real Time Payment services:
- Program and Project Management specific to payments
- Test Strategy, Team and Processes
- Test Management, Planning and Execution
- Environment Provisioning and Management
- Database Tuning and Performance
- Software Configuration Management
- Data Management
- Test Execution Operational control
- Strategic QA and Test expertise, leading both FI and Industry strategies
- Technical specialists in Performance, Automation, Integration, Capacity
Related case study: real time payments (bank)